Service & Repairs.
What will I get with Mercedes-Benz service?
To get the best out of your Commercial Vehicle and to keep it running how the Mercedes-Benz engineers intended, we recommend that you have it maintained and serviced at regular intervals at anyone of our Mercedes-Benz Authorized Service Centers.
We have a number of servicing and repair options designed to help manage your maintenance costs with flexible and affordable options.
With our trained technicians you can be confident that your Commercial Vehicle is in the best hands. Furthermore, we assure that they will only use Mercedes-Benz GenuineParts.
What we will do for you?
Having your Commercial Vehicle serviced by a Mercedes-Benz Authorized Service Center will ensure that:
- Your Commercial Vehicle will be serviced correctly. Servicing carried out to the manufacturer's standards will lower the possibility of downtimes on the road and extend the life time of your vehicle.
- Service measures identified by the factory will be undertaken to ensure that your vehicle receives all the necessary upgrades - free of charge.
- Only Mercedes-Benz GenuineParts will be fitted, reducing the chances of vehicle breakdown and inconvenience to yourself and your business.
- Only the correct grade of oil will be used for your vehicle to ensure our class-leading standards for both fuel economy and length of service interval are maintained. Using the wrong oil can reduce service intervals by up to 50% and cause damage to your commercial vehicle.
- Work will only be undertaken by certified Mercedes-Benz technicians. They know the vehicles they work on. They will only replace and repair what is necessary and what you agree to, reducing your potential costs and ensuring trouble-free motoring.
Flexible Service System
Just what your trucks need, when they need it.
Every truck operator is unique and so is each fleet. In challenging climates, it is especially important to address wear at the right time in order to minimize downtime and expert maintenance services are essential. From the fixed maintenance intervals, new Actros and Arocs trucks are transitioning to flexible Service Systems. Whether off-road or highway long-haul, each truck is used differently and collects unique real-time data. The service system analyzes parameters such as fuel consumption, oil and engine temperatures, idle time, distance driven, and average speeds to establish an optimum service and maintenance schedule. Depending on how each vehicle is used, the system will notify the driver one month in advance by sending countdown messages indicating which service is needed and when the vehicle has to be scheduled. Flexible Service System guarantees that optimized maintenance intervals are planned in advance, productivity will be maximized and disruption to daily activity will be decreased.